anchor tattoos, Tattoo Άγκυρα, αγκυρα ταττοο, Το Τατουάζ Άγκυρα

αγκυρα ταττοο,Tattoo Άγκυρα,Το Τατουάζ Άγκυρα, anchor tattoos,
Είναι το πρώτο μου τατουάζ, ένα ταττοο με μια άγκυρα .Σημαίνει τα πάντα για μενα . Η άγκυρα ειναι για την γιαγία μου ,που ειναι ο πυλώνας της οικογενειας μου.Ειναι το ποιο σταθερο άτομο που ξέρω.Ειναι ο λόγος που η οικογένεια μου ειναι μαζι ειναι μια οικογένεια...τελος πάντων,Ειναι για την μητέρα μου που κατάφερε να με μεγάλωσει ,για τον θετο πατέρα μου που με υοθετησε οταν ο φυσικος μου πατέρας σκοτώθεικε και για τον φιλο μου που ειναι ο λογος που ειμαι ζωντανη(κυριολεκτικα) και με έσωσε απο τον εαυτό μου .Ο ιβισκος ειναι για τον θείο μου που πεθανε τα Χριστούγγενα και ηταν το αγαπημένο του λουλούδι.Ειμαι πολυ χαρούμενη που το έκανα...
http://trelatattoo.blogspot.com/

This is my first tattoo ,a tattoo with an anchor. Means everything to me. The anchor is for my grandmother, who is the pillar of the family .She isa very stable person .She is the reason that my family is together ,is a family ... Anyway, it's for my mother who managed to grew up with, for my stepfather who adopt me when my natural father and my boyfriend who is the reason I'm alive (literally) and saved me from myself. hibiscus is for my uncle who died in the Christmas Eve and it was his favorite flower. I am very happy that I did it...

Σχόλια

  1. Excellent items from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff prior to and you are simply too excellent. I actually like what you've received right here, certainly like what you are saying and the best way through which you are saying it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can't wait to read much more from you. That is really a great site.
    Feel free to visit my blog post :: braided updo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful article at at this place.
    My site ; Sales seo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Good answers in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and explaining
    the whole thing about that.
    My webpage :: make money online for free

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
    would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Here is my blog post; mtnsrv.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. What's up, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's in fact excellent,
    keep up writing.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: teenagers and smoking

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to
    me. Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I came across it and I'll be
    book-marking it and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my blog post :: http://geneawiki.familiekunde-brussel.be/mediawiki/index.php?title=Gebruiker:KingLevin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
    wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems
    with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my homepage :: senseo coffee maker

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?

    My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my
    users would really benefit from a lot of the information
    you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thank you!

    my web page :: great tasting coffee

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Hello to all, because I am really eager of reading this website's post to be updated regularly. It carries nice material.

    My site: http://www.acoustichangout.com/islamic-womens-clothing-abaya-shopping-online/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

download Tattoo Sketchbook Chicano

Έλληνας σάρωσε τα παγκόσμια βραβεία τατουάζ